With this simulation I tried to achieve the look of a can crushing while using the least amount of work in order to get better at making quick simulations. I had some initial tests with using a collider to crush the can but it only caused issues because of collisions issues and friction. I realized that I could just use transform constraints at the top and bottom of the can since in my reference those were the most stable parts throughout the crushing. I was able to get my simulation out and then use delta mush to fix intersecting points. I used painting weights to paint out the areas that did not need the delta mush versus the ones that did.